Sunday, August 29, 2021

Free Glade Samples! Get 'Em While They are Hot!!!

Oh my goodness, it is about that time of year where we need to start whipping out our fall decor.  SOOOO Excited!

Besides PSL, one of the best things about fall are all of the seasonal fragrances (at least, that's my fave part)


Glade right now has some super awesome smelling fragrances:

-Apple of My Pie (I am already hungry thinking about this!!!)

-But First, Pumpkin Lattes (Pumpking Everything Lovelies!!!)

-Candy Cane Cheer (Love it!)

-Cookie Caramel Rush (omg!)

-Cranberry Oh So Merry (love cranberries sooooo muc)

-Fall Night Long (ooooh!)

-Pine Wonderland (can't wait to try!)

-Pumpkin Spice Things Up (Yes!)

-Snow Much Fun! (Yay!


I just love Glade...and right now there are some free Glade samples available, you need to check them out before they are gone! <3 Here's the link to the awesome samples:


No comments:

Post a Comment