Wednesday, May 30, 2012

5/30/12: Red Plum Insert

I stopped subscribing to the newspaper once I moved into my new apartment, too much paper I didn't need.

I do, however, get the Red Plum Insert in the mail every week, check out some great coupons:

Subway: Free Avocado on your sub when you buy any fresh value meal

Sweet Tomatoes: 8 Different Coupons

Newman's Own: Salsa, Salad Dressing and Frozen Pizza

Nature's Bounty: Save $2.00 on any Nature's Bounty Protein Shake Mix

Organic Valley: Save $1.00 on any one pound butter from Organic Valley

8th Continent: Save $1.00 off any one half gallon of 8th Continent Soy Milk

C&H: Save 75 Cents on One Bottle of C&h Organic Agave Nectar

Dulcinea: Save 65 cents on PureHeart mini Watermelon or Tuscan-Style Cantaloupe


REALLY GREAT COUPONS THIS WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment